Join The Spa Industry Association of Canada
Requirements of Membership
An invitation is extended to you to consider membership with Canada's only national spa industry association. This is an opportunity to be a part of this growing industry and to have a hand in shaping the future of the spa industry in Canada.
- All members are required to comply with Spa Industry Association of Canada's Code of Ethics.
- All spas must also comply with Spa Industry Association of Canada's Standards & Practices.
- Spas that offer Medical services, must comply also with Spa Industry Association of Canada's Medical Esthetics Standards & Practices.
Membership Application Process:
- To apply for Spa Industry Association of Canada membership, complete the appropriate category application on-line and submit.
- Submit membership payment to SIAC securely through online payment or send details by email, mail, or fax. Payments may be processed over the telephone. Corporate memberships are a low $50/mth (pre-billed annually at $600 + tax/yr). Individual memberships are $125 + tax/yr).
- Additional information may be requested by SIAC pursuant to the initial application review.
- A site visit may be requested.
Select your Membership category:
SPA INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION OF CANADA
Mail: 2680 Matheson Blvd East, Suite 102, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 0A5
The application review and approval process requires 7 - 10 business days. Processing time may be extended if additional information is required, or if the application is incomplete.
An email will be sent to you advising the status of your application and next steps.
Successful applicants are required to set up their webpage profile within 30 days of their application approval (not available to Developmental Spas or Individuals).
If you have any questions about the application process, or require further information, contact us at 800.704.6393. We are happy to assist.